Monday, March 24, 2008

The Perfectionist Jaganath


Mood : Delighted + Bewildered

Hooray, Hare Krishna

I feel that everything in my experience; even normal or every day-to-day things that aren't that outright spectacular (for example, I am continually amazed at the wonderful potencies of Lord Jaganath in which everyway and everything neatly winds up in itself - how even the atomic structure of matter, even in things like lint balls and ants - is so perfectly well-rounded and everything comes to full circle. How there is so much incredible detail in everything - and yet somehow, it is all balanced. Even the most imperfect things seem to come to full circle in everyway - even random things are not truly random). I ponder who is this Jaganath and where did He got so much of Potencies( hahaha). And yet why am i attacted to Him and paying so much of attention unto Him? And why He had to bloomed and florished my life with love and blessings when im extermely unqualified to utter His name?

We humans do and create, but hardly ever realize just how perfectly things are constructed around us - everything is so well carried out, it becomes sublime and undetectable ...

For instance like electricity-How is it that such a powerful and dangerous force can be easily channeled and integrated into complex systems to do so many wonderful things? And that it just somehow happens to all work perfectly?? And how Lord Jaganath is so kind that he allows us to utilize such energies in our own ways when He is only proprietor for all the material and spiritual systems and just imagine it is so beautiful to think about that inexplicable exchange with that Supreme lord

As far as His engeries goes, as great as any piece of art or paintings may ever be, none will never come close to being able to touch the perfection of material nature - a painted flower will never have the vibrance and beauty of a real one that comes forth in fractions of seconds, even if one spends 50 years working on the same piece - and this seemingly overwhelming energy is just a mere fraction of the perfection that lies in Lord Jaganath

How tremendous it is over us - and yet my there is no end to the excuses that my mind offers so that I do not surrender 100 percent to You. O sweet Jaganatha... Im surrending unto You submissively

Reading back over what I wrote, it seems like I'm not quite explaining myself correctly. I can't really put it into words that will satisfy my desire to explain the supermacy of Lord Jaganath. All I can say is Hare Krsna, and hope that one day I will have Lord Jaganath's blessing in being able to do what I was always meant to do.


No comments: