Wednesday, March 5, 2008

O my Most Independent Lord

Hare Krsna people..

Mood : Tranquil + cold

Today, 5 march 08,Mangala arti
I prayed that Lord Jaganath may focus my intelligence and my mind so that I can always look in the right direction, as instructed by the exalted spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada. Jaganath is able to do everything, and He is my most reliable friend I have experienced in my life and of course in this world and beyond.

His love is very gracious and genuine. He feels that we are all His children and cares so much for each of us personally, even though we have forgotten Him. But Jaganath still keeps thinking, “How will this child of Mine come back to Me?”

Today I have the good sense to stand before Lord Jaganath and cry: “Jaganatha, please help me. Please overlook my faults. Please connect me to Srila Prabhupada, who is very dear to You and will pull me up.”
Im sure that my Jaganath will make the impossible possible.

How happy I would be to perceive the Lord’s beautiful smiling face framed by His charming locks of hair ( i always imagine Lord Jaganath with beautiful soft locks of black hair). But I know I am not yet qualified nor could ever qualified to stand in front of Him. Therefore, I pray that His powerful Lotus feet which eternally served by Tulasi Maharani will be my solace. By His strong hands the Lord arranges the circumstances of my life in such a way that I can serve better and surrender. Sometimes my Lord’s hands remove the obstacles on my path, even when I do not wish to let them go. At other times Jaganath’s hands bestow favorable circumstances upon my service.

O my Most Independent Lord Jaganath, please make Your own arrangements. I have come to You submissively to surrender.Even through there is no end to the excuses my mind offers so that I do not surrender 100 percent to You. Please help me, O Sweet Jaganatha

No comments: